Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moat of meaning

Today's first posting was prepared and published without awareness of assassinations accomplished and attempted in our politics, the day before; one had been occupied very happily, from breakfast until bed-time, in a visit with a friend on his holiday. 


If madness in the medical sense were as much a part of motive as it seems certain to be in defense of these acts, the occasion still far from shakes one's belief in the healing value of information. It becomes even more important to know where to look.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to change the meaning of this post, to Young Narcissus. Glad that you enjoyed the visit of your comrade from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly have no command of this language today. One private correspondent misunderstood my choice of preposition, "until" to mean, "during, through," and for all I know, "ever after." Now, this, proving the post to be, Moot of meaning.

    But I stray; welcome, David, and I hope you return for the next posting, which will set a new benchmark in gloom -- higher or lower, is for you to decide! :)

    ReplyDelete