Wednesday, January 11, 2017

So as not to scare the horses


In these days,
I'm not out to
diminish my an-
ger. But, I am
out to sustain
my sympathies.

In farming, we
style congress
as a covering.












I come before you today as a colleague who has worked with you for years, and with some of you for 20 years. You know who I am. You know what I believe in. You know that I am a man of my word and can be trusted to do what I say I will do. You know that I revere our Consti-tution and am committed to the rule of law. And you know that I believe in fairness, impartiality, and equal jus-tice under the law.








         Oh, Oscar? Where did
         we put your nice por-
         trait of Mister Gray?
         There's his authentic
         rent boy at the door,
         counting on our being
         Edwardianly discreet.



















The Nominee for
  Attorney General
Statement to the Senate
January 9, 2017

i    Christo
      Project for a 
        Wrapped Island
      South Pacific Ocean

iii  Michael Salerno, photo










No comments:

Post a Comment